My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A new chapter in the life of my blog

I have been told this fine rainy evening that I should begin a blog. As you can see by my one post over a year ago, I have indeed attempted this, however feeble that attempt may be. I have resolved to try again. So from here on, I will write in this blog and keep my dear friends updated on my life. If I do not, you have my permission to hound me for information until I relinquish it and pour it forth on these pages. Haha...that sounds so eloquent... not really me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Yay! I'm adding you to my links, so I'll be checking regularly.... :)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Me too, which means you'll simply have to keep it up! :)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Jeanine said...

Hey, Mary -- Blog already!!
:)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home