My Photo
Name:
Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States

Monday, March 14, 2005

Meet the Great Lala

Well, welcome to my lovely blog. I'm not very good at keeping up on these things...my personal journal is very sporatic. But I shall try my best. So...perhaps a little information about me would be appropriate.
My name is Mary and I like it. Granted, it's not the most original name, but it's mine and that's a good thing. I love music...all kinds...not a big fan of rap or death metal, but other than that, I love all kinds. Especially broadway....one of my long time dreams is to sing in a broadway show. I'd love to tour with a show at some point in my life. But, alas....it has not happened yet. wow...just noticed the time...I have to go, but I'll write more later...
God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home